misice i misteri moje akvaristike :D

SparroW

Re: misice i misteri moje akvaristike :D

Poslao/la SparroW » pet svi 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Kolike ti imaš samo živce za slikanje.

dejan šukurma

Re: misice i misteri moje akvaristike :D

Poslao/la dejan šukurma » sub svi 05, 2012 12:32 pm

SparroW je napisao/la:Kolike ti imaš samo živce za slikanje.

ako vjerujes, za jedan "fotosession" znam okinut po 400-500 slika :D i od toga izaberem one bolje, sta cu kad mi je fotic :X -nje :D
10 akvarijuma:185 litara x1, 100 litara x1, 54 litre x1. 25 litara x1, 20 litara x1, 10 litara x1, 7 litara x1, 5 litara x 4
2 zamorca: muzjak i zenka
3 kunica velike rase: 5 kg zenka, 6 kg muzjak i 9 kg zenka
4 australske zebe
1 kornjaca
2 psa
1 macka :)

no avatar
JosephVug

growing old superbly helpful details pertaining to eliminat

Poslao/la JosephVug » čet lis 05, 2017 11:22 pm

Adidas Superstar Rosa 37
As you now know these details, what are you going to do? You can acquire charge above your dental care scenario, and you could make your dentist so very pleased the very next time you have an office visit. Be aware that you will always find new trending goods and methods within the oral marketplace.Decor Ideas That Can Enhance Your Home

slika

It is important to make sure you try to eat ample fruits and vegetables. These daily food groups give crucial nutritional supplements and can be a crucial in weight reduction. In order to get a proper level of fruits and vegetables in what you eat get those who you prefer and check out new, significantly less well-known ones to ignite your hunger.

[img]https://www.bermax.cz/images/ber2/831-adidas-superstar-2-bílo-fialovo-stříbrné.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.dr-riedel.de/louis-vuitton-taschen-günstig-online-245.html]Louis Vuitton Taschen Günstig Online[/url]

Prethodna

Natrag na Mr & Miss FIsh

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 1 gost.