hrčci Oliver i Justin

no avatar
hey-ho

hrčci Oliver i Justin

Poslao/la hey-ho » sri srp 11, 2012 7:15 pm

evo htio bi vas upoznati sa mojim ruskim hrčcima oliverom i justinom.
evo, da malo napisem o njima nesto...
oliver je manji i mrsaviji od justina. vise voli spavat i jest, te je dok je budan, jako usporen, hoda elegantno i nekako savrseno. 8)
justin je potpuna suprotnost. stalno trci, ludi, dok ga pustim van na pod toliko je sretan da pocne trcat ko lud, zabijat se u zidove i slicno. :-D
justin obozava kolut!!! stalno trci u njemu, ko lud je i voli dok trci najbrze stat tak da ga kolut izbaci van u piljevinu. i on voli puuunooo jesti. :-D

slikice stizu uskoro. :-)

no avatar
JosephVug

tricks to assistance lessen the particular stress in your li

Poslao/la JosephVug » pet lis 13, 2017 6:00 am

Asics Gel Lyte Ii
You must keep track of your advancement. Think about your self regularly or measure your hands as an example. This will help determine if you happen to be hitting the gym efficiently and you will be able setting practical objectives for yourself. You should aim for a reliable progression of your muscles depending on your past improvement.

slika

An important idea for would-be customers of property is usually to workout wonderful attention when picking real estate brokers and residence examination professionals. Make certain to seek referrals from individuals you believe in, and take the time to verify qualifications and accreditations. Getting a residence is one of the most important fiscal outlays in anyone's life, and it is therefore important to recruit the support only of these as their skills is thoroughly recognized.

slika
[url=http://www.dr-riedel.de/louis-vuitton-taschen-günstig-online-245.html]Louis Vuitton Taschen Günstig Online[/url]

no avatar
JosephVug

flavored coffee use these kinds of great and tips

Poslao/la JosephVug » pet lis 13, 2017 6:06 am

New Balance 420
Your video tutorials need to contain a reason to buy your goods or even to get in touch with you for the providers. Get your viewers curious by mentioning a discount or discussing a promotion code to the final of your own online video. You might utilize your online video marketing strategy to advertise a competition or perhaps a free gift.

slika

If you're considering getting a home in a new local community, don't you need to take the real estate agent's explanation of the region. Discover offense degrees through the community police office, pick up your local newspaper and visit the local food market. You will discover a great deal in regards to the community by doing these about three points.

slika
[url=http://www.dr-riedel.de/louis-vuitton-taschen-günstig-online-245.html]Louis Vuitton Taschen Günstig Online[/url]

no avatar
JosephVug

thinking about institution go with these ideas

Poslao/la JosephVug » pet lis 13, 2017 6:06 am

Verkooppunten Michael Kors Tassen Rotterdam
Don't check out a one dealership and make a purchase on the very same day. It's crucial that you check out multiple loads to make sure you get the very best deal with a vehicle you like. You could possibly enjoy a specific model, but that shouldn't prevent you from tests out various comparable types you might really like too.

slika

There are so many varieties of wines available that it will be challenging to select the right one particular. There's different types of red and white-colored vino, together with kinds of fresh fruit employed as well as other ages. If you need some help choosing the proper vino for yourself, please read on this article for guidance.

[img]https://www.ayasofyamoschee.de/images/newayasnb/7260-new-balance-ml574-grün.jpg[/img]

no avatar
JosephVug

comprehend the nuances of medical procedures utilizing these

Poslao/la JosephVug » pet lis 13, 2017 6:22 am

Zx Flux Blau Beige
Never lay on your life coverage programs. Looking to hide using tobacco or other bad situations or circumstances might cause your boast of being refused if one thing happens to you, because insurers do check out if boasts are dubious. Your dependents could lose out on the cash they must include bills should you be not up-top with the insurance company.

slika

Do you usually grind your the teeth? Do the best to remove this habit. Steer clear of eating hard food items, chew some periodontal and relax up to it is possible to. Should you grind your tooth during the night, it is recommended to put on a oral cavity safeguard until finally this poor habit goes away.

slika

Natrag na Fotke ostalih ljubimaca

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 3 gostiju.