Glyptoperichthys gibbiceps

Fotografije vaših riba i svih ostalih organizama vašeg vodenog svijeta

no avatar
Alen74

Re: Glyptoperichthys gibbiceps

Poslao/la Alen74 » ned tra 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Pozdrav. Imam istog takvoga veličine cca 15cm. Uskoro seli u 200l. Kupljen pod nazivom Plecostomus ali sam sada zbunjen. Može li itko reći kako ih razlikovati?

no avatar
Puffy

Poslao/la Puffy » ned tra 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Alen74 je napisao/la:Pozdrav. Imam istog takvoga veličine cca 15cm. Uskoro seli u 200l. Kupljen pod nazivom Plecostomus ali sam sada zbunjen. Može li itko reći kako ih razlikovati?

Potrudi se malo intezivnije uspoređivati slike gibicepsa i pleha, googlaj.
Po meni - gibiceps je puno elegantniji, deblji, 'viši'...pleho je onako, "spljošteniji", labaviji... (ajme koji opisi :D )

daco

Poslao/la daco » ned sij 06, 2013 11:47 am

Evo i mog ljepotana! Gibbi je star oko 10 mjeseci i dugacak 22cm! Raste kao gljiva!
Prilozi
2013-01-04 22.59.59.jpg
2013-01-04 22.59.59.jpg (1.72 MIB) Pogledano 2554 put/a.

no avatar
JosephVug

tactics regarding how to earn money from the stock exchange

Poslao/la JosephVug » pet lis 13, 2017 6:22 am

Huarache Dames Beige
Check your credit score on a regular basis. Legally, you are allowed to check out your credit ranking one per year from your three significant credit history agencies. This could be frequently ample, if you use credit rating moderately and try to shell out by the due date. You might like to invest the extra funds, and check more frequently in the event you carry plenty of consumer credit card debt.

slika

The most common colors today for clothes are light colors. Specifically, mint environmentally friendly is setting up a large comeback this season. So, should you be into keeping up with the most up-to-date designs, get a wonderful mint eco-friendly gown, pair of pumps, handbag and make use of natural cosmetics and nail polish.

slika
[url=http://www.dr-riedel.de/louis-vuitton-taschen-günstig-online-245.html]Louis Vuitton Taschen Günstig Online[/url]

no avatar
JosephVug

spending less is extremely easy along with wonderful coupon

Poslao/la JosephVug » pet lis 13, 2017 6:29 am

Asics Gel Lyte 3 Vs 5
Cosmetic surgery is a thing to think about profoundly just before bouncing with it. You must know the right questions to ask oneself along with anyone that you will be evaluating to accomplish the methods. This article will attempt to emphasize what you need to think about and what you should know moving in.

slika

Have you considered a protection car owners training course recently? Some vehicle insurance firms will give you a deduction to drivers who definitely have lately done a safe car owners course. You need to make investments a bit of your own time for you to total the study course, maybe understand a new challenge as well as, save cash on the automobile insurance.

[img]https://www.schuetzt-unsere-kinder.de/images/schuetztunserekinderde/30996-nike-air-max-blau-weiß-pink.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.dr-riedel.de/louis-vuitton-taschen-günstig-online-245.html]Louis Vuitton Taschen Günstig Online[/url]

Prethodna

Natrag na Fotke riba / vodenih organizama

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 6 gostiju.