Nike Confidential Working Worlds of Makers

Pravila, novosti te pogodnosti u vezi stranice i foruma
no avatar
audry

Nike Confidential Working Worlds of Makers

Poslao/la audry » ned vel 11, 2018 5:34 am

slika
In the latest installment with the following series that goes within the private working worlds with designers, John Hoke, the primary design officer of adidas shoes uk 2017, discusses how his dyslexia made him look at the world differently, the reason why he doodles and just how he manages creative creative designers. The interview has happen to be edited and condensed.

As a kid in the '70s, I'm a runner and ONCE I became a pretty good athlete. I was running inside adidas yeezy trainer sneaker, which was my go-to. While we were done with in which usually shoe, I would literally reduce it in half and appear for the two sections and obsess about how exactly precisely it was manufactured. You summer, I was floating while in the pool on a variety and thinking, If you need a raft and you shrink it, and people put it against your own foot, would that support cushion the rear-to-forefoot-transition whack of running?

yeezy boost 350 womens was able to carry out admirably, according to a number trail runners. They published that its trail-optimized capabilities were helpful and ideal, especially when traversing wrinkled surfaces. Some were also impressed by its longevity, its looks and its overall construction.

adidas shoes, I began to sort of doodle and draw that will. I sent - the minute, the president Phil Knight -- a new letter. Lo plus catch a glimpse of, he sent me professionally a letter back. Accordingly: “Hey, when you obtain old enough, could you come benefit me? Here ’s a free of charge set of shoes plus a T-shirt. ”.

Natrag na Novosti i pravila

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 2 gostiju.