Moj sump reef-a

Sve o potrebnoj morskoj opremi
vukasin55

Moj sump reef-a

Poslao/la vukasin55 » pet pro 31, 2010 8:34 pm

Ovako bi bio moj sump u predstojecem rifu :
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:xZLH ... _7.jpg&t=1

Iz overflow boxa ide u skimer,posle skimera buble trap 1 pregrada dole , pa jedana gore pa opet dole..pa refugium(LR i pesak i alge),iz toga sledi opet buble trap pa onda povratna pumpa(3000l/h) koja vraca u akvarijum gde je rupa za prolaz,a pored pumpe kalkwaser koji vraca pomocu pv plumbinga u skimmer i tako se sve vrti eto ljudi sklopih i ja svojj sump,a
za neki dan cu da stavim sketch up tog sumpa ali prvo da napravim..
nemam puno iskustva , pa slobodno recite ako nesto nije uredu ..pozdrav..
Volim akvaristiku..ali stvarno xD
1x220 1x112L 1x60L 2x17L

no avatar
JosephVug

read through this specific prior to getting the subsequent u

Poslao/la JosephVug » čet lis 05, 2017 11:20 pm

Timberland Youth 6-inch Premium Boot
A much brighter, brighter grin is exactly what 50 % of United states is searching for. Some have discovered it, some have not. The trick is not during these great money teeth whitening treatments that you can buy at the store the key is in the way you deal with your the teeth by the foods you eat, beverage, and if you effectively clear them. Below are some tips on which to avoid and things to occupy when attempting to lighten your the teeth.

slika

Many individuals believe that they could begin a company in your house with absolutely nothing and succeed. While this might be the truth occasionally, it is best to provide an urgent account along with an investment put aside, to aid improve your company and offset any sudden urgent matters. An effective enterprise has a great pillow, and does not reddish colored line its way to the peak.

slika
[url=http://www.dr-riedel.de/louis-vuitton-taschen-günstig-online-245.html]Louis Vuitton Taschen Günstig Online[/url]

no avatar
JosephVug

doing work your way by way of daily life by using anxiety tr

Poslao/la JosephVug » čet lis 05, 2017 11:21 pm

Adidas Nmd Schuhe Damen
It can be enjoyable to believe that you can improve your look through cosmetic surgery. Nonetheless, there are a variety of stuff you should care for so that you can have got a easy surgical procedure. Use the suggestions on this page to help get you ready for the experience, and it is possible to help make the best decisions.In Search Of Info On Dental Care? Check This Out

slika

Possessing numerous debts may be damaging to your credit score. A good way to commence to maintenance your credit rating and lower personal debt is to begin with your tiniest monthly bill and include added to the monthly payments on that accounts. After it is compensated completely, start working around the next smallest financial debt. The better credit accounts you spend away, the higher your credit score gets, and it also appears wonderful that you are currently making an effort to settle financial debt!

slika
[url=http://www.dr-riedel.de/louis-vuitton-taschen-günstig-online-245.html]Louis Vuitton Taschen Günstig Online[/url]

Natrag na Oprema za slane

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 5 gostiju.