Career center students collaborate to put on a fashion show

Sve o tropskim ribama i njihovom uzgoju
no avatar
LeeLong

Career center students collaborate to put on a fashion show

Poslao/la LeeLong » pon vel 12, 2018 8:45 am

Light bulbs flashed and prom dresses sparkled Thursday night as Pandora Jewelry Christmas Sale students attending the Medina County Career Center took to the runway for the 13th annual Prom Fashion Show in Medina.The show brought students from all the school’s programs together to put on the event, which featured fashion designs for the 2018 prom season as well as handmade designs and a look at fashions through the ages.

“I thought it was really nice how everyone got together,” Pandora Rings Sale cosmetology student Hayley Williams said. “It actually took a group in order to get everything together, and I just loved it.”Katie Howard, event adviser and English teacher at the career center, said about 100 students worked to make the night happen.“It is all about the students, and is kind of about incorporating all of our labs and how they can take a special part in putting this together,” she said.

Pandora Rings Clearance Sale The stage, decorated with white lights and gold stars, was built by students in construction trades, while the programs were created by design students. Howard said cosmetology students helped to help get every girl and guy together for the show.“It is kind of a showcase of all of the best of the labs and how we can put them together for this event,” Howard said.Following a period fashion presentation to kick off the night, fashions designed and constructed by Digital Design students were modeled on the runway. Animal Management and Care students then walked the runway with a canine companion ranging from a dachshund to a Labrador retriever.

Following a brief intermission, students modeled the latest prom fashions.Nathan Stallard graduated from the career Disney World Pandora center in 2015, but still likes to come out and support the students participating in the fashion show. Stallard said it was something he enjoyed participating in as a student at the career center.“I was actually able to do it my junior and senior year,” Stallard said. “You felt like a rock star. You come off the stage and you feel like a million bucks.”Hayley’s mother, Charlotte Williams, came out to support her daughter, and said she thought the show was well done.“It was very, very interesting,” she said.Williams said her daughter, who modeled a sleeveless floral print dress, didn’t seem to be that nervous.“She is happy-go-lucky,” Williams said. “She is willing to do anything.”The event was sponsored by American Commodore Tuxedo of Summit Mall, as well as local businesses and individuals in the community.

Natrag na Tropske ribe

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 19 gostiju.