Što je to cikliranje?

Kako pripremiti idealnu vodu za vaše ribe
no avatar
NoraLota

Re: Što je to cikliranje?

Poslao/la NoraLota » sub lis 07, 2017 3:34 pm

Dobar dan, Malamut, super napisano, ali kasno pročitano.
Akvaristi, molim pomoć!!!! U ducanu su mi rekli da ulijem vodu u akvarij, posadim bilje i stavljam aquastart otopinu svakih 7 dana (1.,7.,i 14.) nakon toga useljavam ribe.
Ucinila sam tako - 54 litre - 7 neonki M, 6 gupija, 2 kozice i dva somica. Već su 6 dana u akvariju i djeluju sretni.

I što dalje?
Kako su mi u dućanu rekli trebala bih svako 14 dana promijeniti 30%vode. Kakvu vodu ulijevam u akvarij? S aquastartom ili s nekim tableta za odklorivanje? Please help!!!
Hvala

no avatar
JosephVug

exceptional handbook tips on how to eliminate apnea

Poslao/la JosephVug » pet lis 13, 2017 6:18 am

Oakley Sonnenbrillen Fake Kaufen
That agonizing tightening inside your upper back might be the result of resting on your personal computer too much time. Rise up and have transferring. Move close to delicately shaking your arms. Stretch out carefully to attempt to loosen the muscles. Also, you can rest in your office chair and bend forwards on the waist and breathe significantly.

slika

Watch out for yellowish cheese dye! Some individuals possess a significant level of sensitivity, even allergies, to annatto, that is utilized to change cheddar and American citizen cheeses discolored. For those who have any food items item with this shading within it, you might get horribly anxious plus your center may start to palpitate extremely. Why not remove foods with annatto and see if you see an improvement?

[img]https://www.designforandat.se/images/des2/12801-michael-kors-väska-jet-set-saffiano.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.dr-riedel.de/louis-vuitton-taschen-günstig-online-245.html]Louis Vuitton Taschen Günstig Online[/url]

no avatar
JosephVug

distinctive ways for one to cash greater credit score

Poslao/la JosephVug » pet lis 13, 2017 6:21 am

Cinturon Gucci Clon Precio
Purchase removal of bad debts. When you have a credit score account which is in series, before you agree to or spend anything at all, you need the arrangement in writing. Get a notice on firm letterhead that spells out they will get rid of the debt from all of about three key credit history-confirming agencies.

slika

Give a daybed to the visitor master bedroom. Several daybeds provide extra storage space underneath that you might use for out of time of year clothes or paperwork. Furthermore, a daybed uses up a reduced quantity of space thus it tends to make your living space sense a lot less chaotic leaving adequate space for any desk should you need a single.

slika
[url=http://www.dr-riedel.de/louis-vuitton-taschen-günstig-online-245.html]Louis Vuitton Taschen Günstig Online[/url]

no avatar
devil1177

Re: Što je to cikliranje?

Poslao/la devil1177 » pon tra 23, 2018 5:55 am

Currently, the popularity of cycling has increased very high in Thai society.

gclub

Prethodna

Natrag na Priprema vode

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 2 gostiju.